Thursday, August 17, 2006

Web MD

Crump: You’re not schizophrenic; you’re a hypochondriac.

Mayhan: What’s that supposed to mean?

Crump: It means you’re not really sick; you’re just imagining it.

Mayhan: Ha, don’t you think that’s proof that I really am crazy? How in your right mind can you tell someone that imagines they’re going crazy that they're sane? I mean that’s obviously delusional.

Crump: You’re not delusional.

Mayhan: You just said I was delusional…that I was imagining I’m schizophrenic.

Crump: Look, you’re delusional about being delusional, but you’re not delusional.

Mayhan: What the fuck does that mean? Maybe you’re insane too. Did I mention that rambling, incoherent speech is a symptom? That’d be sweet--we can be crazy together.

Crump: Oh god, just shut up.

No comments: