Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My Sister’s Pink Light-Saber

Wow! I got a brand new pink light saber
I found my sister’s secret birthday stash
Why didn’t she hide it at the neighbors?

I did not get the Han Solo laser
This thing must have cost her some major cash
But I got a brand new pink light saber!

If she finds me here, I must escape her
Damn. She’s ten years older and really fast
Well, she could have hid it at the neighbors.

I’ll stand my ground, land a blow, or graze her
I bet this thing can kick some major ass
Ha! I got a brand new pink light saber.

New batteries –though no wrapping paper
I click this button it purrs like a cat
Why didn’t she hide it at the neighbors?

I’ll show it off to friends; I’ve hit pay dirt!
But the girls at her sleep over just laugh
Well, I got a brand new pink light saber
Bet she wishes she was at the neighbors!

No comments: